Phase Two John Radtke Dirt Scooter
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Introducing the amazing new Phase Two Dirt Scooter. Designed, developed, and tested by Team Razor Pro Rider John Radtke, the awesome Dirt Scooter is the ultimate off-road scooter. This Scooter can be ridden both on the road and off, the best of both worlds!
Dirt jumps get destroyed by a 5" wide Phase Two X deck, custom high thread count 80 psi off-road tires with 10mm axles, heavy duty die cast aluminum wheels, powder coated finish, and die cast aluminum rear brake.
- Riser Y-bar style 4130 CroMoly handlebar, 630mm (24.8 in) tall and 535 (21 in) wide
- Soft rubber grips
- CNC machined hidden internal compression threadless CroMoly fork
- Triple coffin clamp
- 83 degree headtube angle
- Oversized Phase Two X deck extrusion, 125mm (5 in) wide and 555mm (22 5/8 in ) long
- Coarse full deck grip tape
- 80 psi high thread count off-road tires with heavy duty die cast aluminum wheels on 10mm axles
- Die cast aluminum brake
- Underside John Radtke designed decal