The Enzo 2 is a sequel to our bestselling Enzo Commulux deck. It’s a lightweight deck, 4 ¾” wide (120 mm) and designed for both street and park. The neck features a flat nose blunt area and 15 mm wide rails for controlled grinds. The deck is all flat to fully utilize the grinding area and U-shaped create a super strong bond to the neck. An adjustable brake allows use of both 110 and 125 mm wheels. It comes in chrome color and new graphics. 2 sizes, S 20 ½” (520 mm) and M 21 ¼” (535 mm).
- Forged neck
- U-Shaped welds: no cutting through and weakening of deck
- Flat bottom: more stable when grinding
- Rounded edges to prevent hurting your ankle
- Adjustable brake to fit up to 125 mm wheels
- Fully integrated
- Extruded aluminum ST6061, T6
- Headtube angle: 82.5
- High tensile Chromoly steel rear axle bolt
- Width 4 ¾” (120 mm)
Free griptape with deck purchase! Simply add the griptape of your choice to your cart and when you check out your total will become $0.00 for the tape!
GET 10% FOR EVERYTHING IN THE STORE TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE IN REWARD POINTS.
Just click the rewards tab and sign in. Exchange rate: 10 points equal to $1 (see reward terms for more details)