Easily one of the most high-profile, professional, and positive riders to ever grace the AO family, Dante Hutchinson is one to watch for and this new complete will definitely be a sought after item for his growing fan base. Wicked strong and lightweight, the Dante Pro comes with a super strong head tube, Chromoly bar, full core Helium wheels and cutouts at the bottom and on the headtube. The front of the deck is completely flat for smooth nose blunts and the square tail eliminates the need for pegs. The deck is 117 mm wide, 520 mm long and has an overall height of 880 mm.
- Extruded deck 4.6” x 20.5” (117mm x 520 mm)
- Weight 8.37 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Overall height 34.5" (880 mm)
- Double clamp / Mini HIC
- Chromoly steel T-bar 25 x 21" (635 x 533 mm)
- Extra-long Raptor Slim grips (160 mm)
- Progressive Chromoly fork to fit 125 mm wheels
- 110 mm/86A full core Helium wheels
- Square tail
- Rear plugs for one-hand operation
- Adjustable brake to fit up to 125 mm wheels
Classic Black with Oil Slick Wheels, Clamp, and Brake. Dante Signature Griptape is just the cherry on top of this sweet ride.