AO Stealth V2 Deck
If there is one word that describes the Stealth 2 deck best it’s ‘solid’.
Centerpiece of the Stealth 2 is the 1-piece forged neck and headtube with its long base and U-shaped weld design. It not only avoids cutting through the deck but also increases the length of the welds making it literally indestructible. What really makes it solid is the large width of the base which increases leverage and provides extra strength and sturdiness. The deck is all flat to fully utilize the grinding area and outside grind rails minimize friction. Rounded edges on the sides are finger and ankle friendly. An adjustable brake allows two brake positions and fits up to 125 mm wheels. The brake is also a bit shorter, lighter and less curved. New are rear end plugs with integrated spacers which make wheel installation a breeze and protect the dropouts from bending. They also feature a hex shaped screw opening for easy 1-hand operation.
- Extra wide neck base for maximum stiffness and support
- Forged neck: less welding seams, twice as strong as regular (extruded) aluminum
- U-Shaped welds: no cutting through and weakening of deck
- Grind rails for less friction and faster grinding
- Flat bottom: more stable when grinding
- Rounded edges to prevent hurting your fingers or ankle
- Adjustable brake to fit up to 125 mm wheels
- Fully integrated
- Headset opening machined after anodizing
- Extruded aluminum ST6061, T6
- Rear plugs with integrated spacers
- Dropouts starting at beam
- Width: 4 1/2” (114 mm)
- Flatter and shorter steel flex brake
- Headtube angle: 82.5
- High tensile Chromoly steel rear axle bolt
- SIZES - M 21 ¼” (540 mm) or L 22 ¼” (465 mm)
- Griptape and headset sold separately.
GET 10% FOR EVERYTHING IN THE STORE TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE IN REWARD POINTS.
Just click the rewards tab and sign in.
Exchange rate: 10 points equal to $1
(see reward terms for more details)