The 2020 North Switchblade has a ton of features at a great price, making it perfect for any rider who’s been saving all their money for a new complete and needs something that will last.
The components of this scooter allow it to find a balance between remaining lightweight without sacrificing strength. Including 120mm wheels, SCS compression, 6mm bolts, and boxed ends with deck inserts,
Exciting colorways and our favorite graphics to date along with high quality components, allow the Switchblade to speak for itself as far as strength and quality. Making it a serious contender against any scooter on the market, at any price point.
- Deck: 4.7” wide x 20” long (120mm x 508mm)
- Bar: 21.5” wide x 24.5” high (546mm x 622mm)
- Deck: North Paradise Deck | 4.7” x 20” (120mm x 508mm)
- Headtube Angle: 83 degrees
- Bar: North T Bar | 21.5” x 24.5” (546mm x 622mm)
- Fork: North Akimbo Slim Fork (6061 T6 Aluminum)
- Headset: North, fully integrated
- Compression: SCS
- Clamp: Hammer LT SCS
- Wheels: North Pentagon Wheels (120mm X 24mm)
- Brake: North Flex Brake
- Grips: North Regatta Grips
- Total Weight: 10.25lbs (4.66 kg)