Phoenix Pilot Complete
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Phoenix Pro Scooters has always been at the forefront of product advancement for the professional scooter scene. Phoenix believes it is more important than ever to deliver the same high quality products to the next generation of riders. The durable construction and lightweight design of the Phoenix Pilot is the perfect mix for the developing rider, allowing them to up their game and master an array of pro scooter tricks.
The Pilot now includes a head tube badge, new fork and 110mm wheels. With a 4.25" wide and 19" long deck, the Phoenix Pilot is well balanced for stomping out tailwhips. The 22 inch tall, 20 inch wide T-style bars are a solid size for growing riders and are fully upgradeable. All products on this complete are made to industry standards, which makes swapping parts and future upgrades easy.
Every detail of the Phoenix Pilot, from the fully integrated aircraft grade aluminum deck to the intricate graphics, has been hand picked by the Phoenix Pro team. The high end component parts ensure a ride that will keep you rolling instead of wrenching.
Take flight in style on a Phoenix Pilot.
- Deck | 4.25" Wide x 19" Long
- Fork | Reinforced Hi-Tensile Steel Fork
- Headset | Fully Integrated with Phoenix Top Cap
- Handlebars | 22" Tall x 20" Wide Hi-Tensile Steel T-Bars
- Wheels | 110mm 88A Alloy 7-Spoke Design
- Brake | Phoenix Flex Brake
- Griptape | Phoenix Grip with Bird Logo
- Grips | Classic Phoenix Grips
- Clamp | 31.8mm Standard Smooth Double Clamp
GET 10% FOR EVERYTHING IN THE STORE TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE IN REWARD POINTS.
Just click the rewards tab and sign in.
Exchange rate: 10 points equal to $1
(see reward terms for more details)