Finally, the UA Sprawl deck by the iconic Max Peters has arrived! Max wanted to make a deck that was as versatile as his riding style. He has been involved in the sport right from the start and knows his product inside out but he also knows everyone is different, so he wanted to ensure the deck could be used by just about anyone and any style. With 4 sizes available, 24-30mm wheel compatible, run a brake, or a fender, you decide as both are included. Max wanted a deck that was easy to work on and super durable. So, we have developed rear dropouts designed to rotate ensuring they wear evenly just like you would on a set of car tires. It has integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread so changing wheels out is a breeze. Featuring a laser-etched graphic with the things that are most important to Max. His son Asher, his passions in photography, filming, and editing, and his love of gaming.
Available in 4 sizes:
- Deck Size: 21" x 5.5", Weight 59.6oz/1.69kg
- Deck Size: 22" x 5.5", Weight 61.37oz/1.74kg
- Deck Size: 22" x 6", Weight 65.25oz/1.85kg
- Deck Size: 23" x 6", Weight 67oz/1.9kg
- Shortened and stronger boxed head tube 83o.
- Responsive full flat bottom.
- 48mm Length, 22mm diameter.
- Feel connected to the rail with a lower profile full flat bottom.
- Lower deck extrusion reduces weight and gives the deck a super-responsive feel.
- 24-30mm wide and up to 125mm wheel compatibility.
- CNC’d perfectly for a flush fit of the round dropouts.
- Thicker inner walls with concave.
- Two location brake positioning to keep your brake in the optimum position no matter what wheel size you run.
- Comes with a full brake and mini fender. You decide!
- Aluminium 6061-T6.
- Proprietary Lock design prevents the sleeve from spinning, so clean with fully integrated wheel spacers and bolt thread.
GET 10% FOR EVERYTHING IN THE STORE TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE IN REWARD POINTS.
Just click the rewards tab and sign in.
Exchange rate: 10 points equal to $1
(see reward terms for more details)