WarrantyMothership does not warranty scooters or parts. Mothership facilitates customers warranties with the manufacture’s, within the manufactures warranty period. Manufacturer warranty length varies by each brand and particular product. Warranty is normally limited to replacement of defective parts with working parts of equal or greater value. Warranty coverage is offered at the discretion of the product manufacturer. Mothership will facilitate a 15-day manufacturer warranty effective after purchase date. The patron is responsible for any warranty claims made after the 15-day period. Broken scooters or decks due to impact are not considered defective, as freestyle scootering is action sport. If you attempt a trick it's possible to snap, crack or fracture a deck, any deck, and that is not covered under warranty. Inspect the entire scooter before you ride everyday. Bent bars due to impact are not warrantied at anytime. Scooter wheels often have problems when a rider lands sideways, after doing a trick such as a tailwhip or 360. The sideways impact of hard landings likes these, can cause even the best quality wheels to “chunk” or “dehub”. All warranties are facilitated by Mothership, but warrantied by the manufacture.
What IS covered under warranty:
- The complete dehubbing of a wheel as a result of the failure of the urethane to stick to the core.
- Any other failing of the wheel as a result of a manufacturing fault e.g. The core snapping or bending or the bearing hole ovalising (only if the bearings have been fitted professionally by the retailer)
- Any failing of the urethane (If the urethane has chunked, split, cracked or dehubbed - FROM THE CORE TO OUTSIDE EDGE OF WHEEL)
- Any damage on the surface of the urethane, as this is caused by how the wheel is ridden & is not a manufacturing fault of the urethane.
- It is normal for urethane to show signs of stress, especially if ridden on tarmac or other uneven surfaces. This often shows up as thin cracks in the wheel. Such cracks are NOT covered under warranty.
- Flat spots, indents & general wearing of the urethane are NOT covered under warranty.
- Any wheel with more than 30% wear or any wheel that is deemed to be intentionally damaged is NOT covered under warranty.
Any structural damage due to neglect or abuse will not be covered in any warranty. Natural wear and tear is not covered.
If your scooter brand is not listed please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In this email you must include proof of purchase, detailed images, along with your order number & contact information.
841 - 90 days
Addict - ?
AO - 90/180 days
Crisp - 90 days
District - 90 days
Envy - 30/90 days
Elyts - 90 days
Ethic DTC - 30 days
Fasen - NONE
Flavor - ?
Grit - 90 days
Lucky - 90 days
Madd Gear (MGP) - 1yr
Proto - 90 days against chunking / lifetime against dehubbing
Phoenix - 90 days / 6mo
River - 90 days against chunking / lifetime against dehubbing
Tilt - 1 year
TSI - 90 days
Source - ?
UrbanArtt - ?
Zero Gravity - ?