Mothership facilitates customers warranties with the manufacture’s, within the manufactures warranty period, Mothership does not warranty scooters or parts in store.
Manufacturer warranty length varies by each brand and particular product. Warranty is normally limited to replacement of defective parts with working parts of equal or greater value. Warranty coverage is offered at the discretion of the product manufacturer. Mothership will facilitate a 15-day manufacturer warranty effective after purchase date. The patron is responsible for any warranty claims made after the 15-day period. Broken scooters or decks due to impact are not considered defective, as freestyle scootering is action sport. If you attempt a trick it's possible to snap, crack or fracture a deck, any deck, and that is not covered under warranty. Inspect the entire scooter before you ride everyday. Bent bars due to impact are not warrantied at anytime. Scooter wheels often have problems when a rider lands sideways, after doing a trick such as a tailwhip or 360. The sideways impact of hard landings likes these, can cause even the best quality wheels to “chunk” or “dehub”. All warranties are facilitated by Mothership, but warrantied by the manufacture.
What IS covered under warranty:
- The complete dehubbing of a wheel as a result of the failure of the urethane to stick to the core.
- Any other failing of the wheel as a result of a manufacturing fault e.g. The core snapping or bending or the bearing hole ovalising (only if the bearings have been fitted professionally by the retailer)
- Any failing of the urethane (If the urethane has chunked, split, cracked or dehubbed - FROM THE CORE TO OUTSIDE EDGE OF WHEEL)
What is NOT covered under warranty:
- Any damage on the surface of the urethane, as this is caused by how the wheel is ridden & is not a manufacturing fault of the urethane.
- It is normal for urethane to show signs of stress, especially if ridden on tarmac or other uneven surfaces. This often shows up as thin cracks in the wheel. Such cracks are NOT covered under warranty.
- Flat spots, indents & general wearing of the urethane are NOT covered under warranty.
- Any wheel with more than 30% wear or any wheel that is deemed to be intentionally damaged is NOT covered under warranty.
Warranties are non-transferable. Please be aware that any shipping costs involved with returns will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipping costs involved in any returned order are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and are non-refundable. Any unauthorized returned goods, or refused delivery will be charged a 15% re-stocking fee, as well as any shipping charges involved in the return. We do not accept returns after 15 days from delivery. We ship to the address provided, exactly as it was ordered, after that, the responsibility for the product lies in the hands of the carrier.
Any structural damage due to neglect or abuse will not be covered in any warranty. Natural wear and tear is not covered.
Please send an email to email@example.com
In this email you must include proof of purchase, detailed images, along with your order number & contact information.